I made the decision to record everything I know, providing a step-by-step breakdown of the process of starting an assisted living facility. I created a tutorial with detailed instructions and visuals for clarity. Going through the process of starting an assisted living facility, different questions and concerns will arise with every step. This is the reason that I decided to create a reference for people to help them open their own assisted living facility. With the right tutorial on how to start, I know that people will be well informed and able to easily get through the process of starting their own assisted living facility.
I took the time to create an affordable tutorial on how to start an assisted living facility. Whether it is a 2 bed facility or a 50 bed facility – this tutorial provides everything to expect during the assisted living facility licensing process.
This tutorial covers: What you should expect to collect in rent per assisted living client Starting an LLC for your assisted living facility Obtaining the necessary certificates to operate and own an assisted living facility Making your facility acquisition budget How to find the perfect location for your assisted living facility Leasing the location for your assisted living facility Buying the location for your assisted living facility Assisted living facility amenities Zoning your assisted living facility Setting up floor plans for your assisted living facility Review of the 4 week menu plan advertising your assisted living facility Review of a monthly budget for an assisted living facility Activities for your assisted living facility Assisted Living Emergency Disaster plan Assisted Living Business Plan Review and assistance of the licensure application Review of the Uniform Disclosure Statement Assistance with location layout and site survey. This will assure your assisted living facility is ready for clients and state surveyors. I am working for the purpose of helping educate people on starting, owning, and maintaining assisted living facilities. I hope you will extend the financial support to support this channel and keep it producing valuable content; any donation is welcome.
View Video on bottom of the page!
Consulting monthly Package
Consultant shall provide the Services and Deliverable(s) as follows:
- Consulting monthly services 6 hours per month.
- Assisted living policies and procedure manual
- Assisted living staffing manual
- Assisted living resident manual
- Assisted living medication manual
- Assisted Living Emergency Disaster plan
- Assisted Living Business Plan
- Review and assistance of your licensure application
- Review of your Uniform Disclosure Statement
- Assistance with location layout and site survey. This will assure your assisted living facility is ready for clients and state surveyors.
- Site visit and survey
- Assistance with choosing a site
- Consulting in remodeling with the purpose of licensing a home for assisted living.
- Sample resident book with all necessary paperwork.
- All necessary application for licensing an ALF
- 12-month free advertising on ssMaps.com to fill beds and/or acquire a waiting list.
- All fees associated with the licensing process
- Being prompt to assigned appointments
- Making all necessary changes instructed by consultant or OHCQ
This engagement will be conducted on a Time & Materials basis. The total value for the Services pursuant to this SOW is $450 per month unless otherwise agreed to by both parties via the project change control procedure, as outlined within. A PCR will be issued specifying the amended value.