Generating Awareness and Excitement Around Your Senior Care Company
Social media marketing is a powerful way for businesses of all sizes to reach prospects and customers. Social Workers and Family members of seniors are already interacting with brands through social media, and if you’re not speaking directly to your audience through social platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn, you’re missing out! Great marketing on social media can bring remarkable success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
Senior Service Maps has a team of social media marketers with over 10 years of experience. We can create you a social media marketing campaign that will put your company in front of thousands of potential customers per day, and manage the content monthly. This form of advertising is the most effective form of advertising today.
- Establish targeted, effective messaging on YOUR SENIOR CARE COMPANY
- Increase visibility and awareness of YOUR SENIOR CARE COMPANY among families and social workers on Facebook and Linkedin
To achieve these goals, SENIOR SERVICE MAPS will design Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn content around your company’s services and attract potential clients to your company.
- Social Media Marketing – SENIOR SERVICE MAPS will design and execute YOUR SENIOR CARE COMPANY social media channels emphasizing YOUR SERVICES on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Content will focus on family members that have elderly loved ones that are in need of your services.
- Content that focuses on targeting Social Workers that work in hospitals, nursing homes and rehab facilities in your area of operation.
- Create your company a profile on ssMaps.com and add it to the directory for 1 year.
|Who will we target:|
HOW WE WORK
This meeting will be via conference call. We will use this time to immerse ourselves in your companies culture, brand and products, review any existing research, resources/assets, stakeholder roles, communications protocols and program priorities. We will also do a lot of brainstorming.
Once we’ve met the team and completed the kick-off, we will get started. SENIOR SERVICE MAPS specialty Intelligence team will begin the discovery phase of: information gathering, social listening, competitor and landscape analysis, and advocacy group analysis. This phase will include:
- Brand assessment and recommendations
- Product and specialty landscape research
- Target audience testing and identification
We then will provide the analysis and conclusion of the initial discovery phase. As we uncover information, we will refine the research approach as needed. For example, if we need to dig deeper into one particular segment or topic on social media, we can do so.
The culmination of this research will result in and inform our communications plan and content recommendation. This phase will entail:
- Message testing and development
- Establishment of social media channels. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter recommended.
- Social media campaign assets – 8 original posts per month
As content and tactics comes together, we will simultaneously be taking you to market with:
- Coordination of written and digital trade media
- Paid social media for content discovery
- Digital lead generation
- Campaign analytics and optimization
- Social media follower growth
Proposed Timeline & Budget
- Proposed Timeline: 3-month campaign
- Digital Media Budget: Per client basis