This Mother’s Day task the grandchildren with creating their own cards to remind her how special she is. This personalized message will be heartfelt and memorable for your elderly mom/grandma or great-grandma of your family.
If you’re looking for a special quote to use as a Mother’s Day greeting, here’s a list of some of spoonfulofcomfort favorite quotes:
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.”– Susan Gale
- “The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”― Karl Lagerfeld
- “No man is poor who has a Godly mother.”― Abraham Lincoln
- “I ask you, what good is a big picture window and the lavish appointments and a priceless decor in a home if there is no mother there?”― Spencer W. Kimball
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “If I have done anything in life worth attention, I feel sure that I inherited the disposition from my mother.” —Booker T. Washington
- “Everybody wants to save the Earth; nobody wants to help Mom do the dishes.” —P.J. O’Rourke
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark … to have been loved so deeply .. will give us some protection forever.” —J.K. Rowling
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it.” —Dorothy on The Golden Girls
- “Never gonna go a day without you / Fills me up just thinking about you / I’ll never go a day without my mama” —Boyz II Men
- “I think every working mom probably feels the same thing: You go through big chunks of time where you’re just thinking, ‘This is impossible —oh, this is impossible.’ And then you just keep going and keep going, and you sort of do the impossible.” —Tina Fey
Senior Service Maps was created by a senior care provider, in conjunction with senior care discharge planner, to provide a free streamlined search for families and other social workers in their quest for care/services for Seniors in need. We at senior service maps pride ourselves on removing the middle man; no more referral agencies pointing you in the direction of the highest bidder! Here, you can view provider’s pages, take virtual tours, schedule appointments, and get pricing information, all directly from the provider.
If you are having trouble with your decision or cant find a facility on our directory – Click Get help link and one of our specialist will contact you.